What our clients are saying about CMP:
- “We hired Capital Meeting Planning (CMP) because we wanted to make sure we were getting good value on our meetings. CMP helped us by negotiating very favorable hotel contracts, saving us more than 50% on the cost of A/V, and taking care of every planning detail. What I really like is how they’ve become part of our team. I would highly recommend CMP to any organization that feels like they are paying too much for their meetings and needs top-quality meeting planning support. They will make your life easier!”
June R. Jewell, CPA
President, AEC Business Solutions, USA
- “Capital Meeting Planning strives for perfection and they indeed deliver! From start to finish, they expertly planned five of our National Conferences and allowed us to relax and enjoy our event knowing that every detail was being taken care of in a professional, calm, and efficient manner. They are expert negotiators, making sure with every contract we were getting the absolute best price possible. Never flappable, they handled every challenge our attendees threw at them with the utmost decorum and with a smile! There are many meeting planning companies out there, but if you demand the highest level of quality, performance, experience, attention to detail, and customer service, then look no further. Don’t settle for a company who will just plan your meeting – demand a company that will happily go above and beyond to make sure your event is the best ever!”
Elsa Carlisle Schwartz
Senior Director of Restoration and Administration, Restore America’s Estuaries, USA
- “I served on the President’s Council of Advisors on Science & Technology (PCAST) from 2011 to 2017, and Capital Meeting Planning, Inc. was in charge of wonderfully coordinating the logistics for my meetings and travel itineraries, as well as all the unforeseen activities that came up. The service they provided was always very professional, and I could not speak more highly of their talented team. I highly recommend their services.”
Mario J. Molina, Ph.D.
Nobel Prize in Chemistry 1995, Professor at the University of California, San Diego, USA
- “For more than seven years, we have hired Capital Meeting Planning (CMP) to organize scientific and pharma meetings throughout the United States. CMP has been instrumental in negotiating hotel contracts, managing on-line registration, and making sure that all planning activities are conducted in a smooth and perfectly organized manner. They take very good care of our attendees, and are sensitive to dietary restrictions and special needs. I can warmly recommend CMP.”
Prof. Daniel Bertrand
President and CEO of HiQScreen Sàrl, Geneva, Switzerland
- “My experiences with Capital Meeting Planning (CMP) can be summed us as WOW. In our pre-CMP days, we were always scrambling about, finding typos in tent cards and materials, and did we confirm the catering? When I use CMP for events, everything is planned and managed in advance. Best of all, they are proactive and raise issues with me in the planning stages. This means events run as smooth as oil. The CMP staff are also such nice people. What a pleasure and productive collaboration!”
Alan S. Inouye
Director of Public Policy, American Library Association, USA
- “Capital Meeting Planning organized two technical functions for me. The company was indispensable in handling the arrangements for a complex week-long international scientific conference, which I chaired. They helped us contract with a hotel on Capitol Hill, handled the registrations and money, badging and signage, and other needed functions. We had 180 attendees from 15 countries. The conference was very successful.”
David J. Nagel, Ph.D.
CEO, NUCAT Energy LLC, USA
- “We’ve been working with Capital Meeting Planning (CMP) for the last 11 years. They facilitate our participation as an exhibitor at the Society for Neuroscience annual meeting. Having CMP keep track of contracts, deadlines, and booth details really saves us time, and is well worth the cost. CMP is very efficient and they get a lot done in a minimal number of hours. I highly recommend CMP’s services.”
Helena Ledmyr, Ph.D.
Head of Development and Communications, INCF, Stockholm, Sweden
- “I have been a national consultant, speaker and trainer for over 25 years and have worked with a wide variety of organizations and agencies. Rarely, if ever, have I worked with a group that has been as professional, thoughtful, thorough, and timely in execution as CMP. Their proactive, seamless support made it possible for me to focus exclusively on the content I needed to develop and its delivery. I would work again with CMP in a heartbeat! I can heartily recommend Capital Meeting Planning, Inc. to any group, organization, or agency that wants to be assured of a highly professional, well-executed event.”
Tom Klaus, Ph.D.
Principal, Tom Klaus & Associates, USA
- “If you need to organise an event, CMP is not an option, it is a MUST. I have been fortunate to work with CMP for the organisation of three major international events over the past 4 years. They are professional, efficient and flexible to work with, nothing is ever a problem just a solution they will always find. They make organising an event a joy and a pleasure. As event management organisations go, I have yet to meet one that compares with CMP and highly recommend them.”
Director, Trust-IT Service Ltd., Pisa, Italy
- “I had the pleasure of working with Capital Meeting Planning as a member of the President’s Council of Advisors on Science & Technology (PCAST) from 2011 – 2017. I was very impressed with their superior level of customer service and attention to detail while planning our meetings and providing onsite meeting and AV support. Our meetings always ran smoothly. I would highly recommend Capital Meeting Planning to anyone looking for top-quality meeting support!”
Founder and a Managing Director, Zetta Venture Partners, USA
- “I want to thank you for all your great work with us over these past years. You are the best meeting planners that I have ever encountered! Your contribution to our enterprise was not a small thing, but really mattered.”
Former Vice-Chair, President’s Council of Advisors on Science and Technology (PCAST)
Raymer Professor in Computer Science and Integrative Biology, University of Texas at Austin, USA
- “Just a note from me to thank the Capital Meeting Panning (CMP) staff for your exemplary support in arranging, coordinating, implementing, evaluating and following up quickly on the recent regional Drug Free Communities 2017 grant application technical assistance workshops. All 4 events were flawless thanks to the hard work and professionalism of CMP. The standard CMP has set and maintained over the last few years that I have been directly involved with presenting the regional workshops is much appreciated by me as a career civil servant. I’m also sure that all the folks that have attended the DFC TA workshops have appreciated your work as well. I look forward to continuing to work with CMP.”
Dan Fletcher, MPA
Senior Public Health Advisor, DHHS/SAMHSA/CSAP, USA
- “As a member of the President’s Council of Advisors on Science & Technology (PCAST), I was the great beneficiary of the services provided by Capital Meeting Planning, Inc. I am particularly impressed by the dedication and excellent quality of service provided by their team. Therefore, with unreserved enthusiasm, I highly recommend engaging the services of Capital Meeting Planning for a guarantee of complete satisfaction.”
Sylvester James Gates Jr., Ph.D.
John S. Toll Professor of Physics, University of Maryland, USA
- “As a government meeting planner, it was during a White House Conference that I first worked with Capital Meeting Planning (CMP). As you might realize, White House Conferences (WHC) are very complicated, very political, and highly visible. CMP’s team was very helpful to me in making the various parts of the WHC work smoothly. CMP was also very helpful in assuring the budget for our meeting was kept within the limits set in the planning phase of the meeting. I look forward to working with CMP again on any event no matter what size. Their skills provided the additional support that made the small government staff successful in a very large event.”
James R. Gasser
Chief, Protocol and Events, National Park Service, USA
- “It was a pure stroke of undeservedly good fortune that we had the benefits of Capital Meeting Planning’s extraordinary services in support of our Institute on HIV & Employment. The entire process of working with CMP – from our first contact all the way through the event – was both a complete pleasure, and immeasurably helpful and important to the success of our meeting. I know that you put a tremendous amount of work and effort into making so many details of our meeting go so well. Thank you.”
Mark Misrok, MS, Ed, CR
President, Board of Directors, National Working Positive Coalition, USA
- “CMP were consummate professionals. They went above and beyond to support PCAST. They were a true pleasure to work with.”
Eric S. Lander, Ph.D.
President and Founding Director, Broad Institute, USA